25 dogs with jobs that will melt your heart
Man's best friend, at your service.
If you're not familiar with Reddit, that's okay. There's really only one subreddit that you need to know about — and that's r/dogswithjobs. It's a wonderful place where people can share pictures of dogs. But not just any dogs. Dogs that have jobs. Pups aren't just pets anymore — they can be firefighters, surfers, and even mayors. Yes, mayors.
So in no particular order, here's 25 of the cutest hired hounds we could find.
1. This tiny digger.
2. These lifeguards. 10/10 would drown again.
3. This comfort dog. He even has his own business cards.
4. This modern-day Picasso.
5. This "staff morale officer."
6. This babysitting boy.
7. This service dog who's always there for her owner.
8. This sniffer boy.
9. This fire boy. Tiny boots included.
10. This pup in a truck.
11. These dogs who can see through your lies.
12. This guide dog for a blind dog.
13. This police pup who has some growing to do.
14. This lab safety boy.
15. This team player.
16. This marine dog. She rescued 57 people.
This is Frida, a marine doggo that specializes in rescue, in the 29th of September earthquake in Mexico she rescued 57 people, 14 of them alive, she is a national treasure, bringing light in really dark days. from dogswithjobs
17. This good girl. She helps adults and children with special needs enjoy surfing.
18. This salesboy.
19. This delivery boy.
20. This beekeeping boy. He sniffs out deadly larvae to make sure your honey is safe.
21. This mayor boy. He was reelected for the next three years in a row.
You can read more about this good boy here.
22. This pet at home.
23. This graduate boy.
24. This pup who wasn't so lucky. But he's still just as cute.
25. And finally, this dog who might be the worst sheepdog in the world. But at least he's trying his best.