19 GBBO gifs every student will definitely relate to
Who doesn't love to sit in front of the TV whilst watching people bake the most appetising foods ever?
Here are some quotes that you'll definitely relate to during your time at university.
1) 'First year's a breeze'
Maybe that's because you could put hardly any effort into your work? But at the end of the day, you only needed 40%.
2) Whenever you ask your lecturer a question about an assignment
Even when you ask them when the next assignment is due just to make sure, they drive you crazy with their vague "it's your life" responses. You're not paying nine thousand pounds to be refused a simple yes or no answer, right?
3) When you smell a certain substance on campus but don't want to make it obvious
You just can't say it on campus, but you find alternative ways of saying it, just to let your friends know what's up.
4) When you come in drunk for your 9 am
Obviously, it's not advised, but sometimes it happens. You're very aware of the fact that you've lost control of your body, so you start to act like you've completely lost it.
5) When you're working in pairs and you know you're the dream team
You know that the both of you will do equal amounts of work, and it's going to be fabulous. You can sigh with relief now and watch the other groups stress.
6) When you realise that your deadline's next week
We've all been there, you've only managed to write the title to your assignment and it's due in next week- now's the time to start panicking.
7) When you get given a good grade when you least expect it
Especially when you've mentioned to your lecturer how worried you were about the assignment. But, when you receive your mark just 20 working days later, you walk past your lecturer at uni, and your smile can only say one thing - 'thank you'.
8) When you spend money on food and then realise that you needed it for printing
Because apparently, students don't pay enough for printing already. That £3.49 meal deal could've printed you four pages, damn it.
9) Having to walk up to the top floor because the lift has a four-hour queue for it
You regret it when your legs burn the next day and you promise yourself that you'll always take the lift, even if it makes you late to lectures.
10) When your lecture finishes half an hour early
It's been a long week, you couldn't be happier that you can now crawl back into bed half an hour earlier than planned.
11) When another instalment of your student loan hits your empty bank account
No matter how much you get every three months, you still want more. Us students are a greedy bunch.
12) When you see your uni friends after a long summer
After a whole summer of just thinking about all the gossip you couldn't talk about over text, you can finally get to say it out loud, face to face.
13) When you cheer your friend on during their presentation
Because everyone needs their own personal cheerleader, and you're bored anyway.
14) Every time you try a new type of alcohol
And you really can't decide whether or not you like it, but you end up keeping it for next time because alcohol is alcohol, and you're a student, so you can't be picky.
15) When you've been sitting in the lecture theatre for so long that your body aches
Once you do finally stand up, your body will feel like it's made out of jelly.
16) Hiding from the open day visitors
You just want to walk through campus without bumping into potential students and their parents. You look like a mess, and them seeing you would probably put the parents off from sending their children to uni, because they won't want them to turn out like you.
17) When you've eaten too many of your feelings
You realise that the stress from university and your new found freedom to eat what you want, has really taken its toll on your waistline. Time to think about hitting the gym.
18) When you're going home for the weekend, but your tutor gives you work to do
Work is the last thing you want to be doing when you're trying to see all of your family and friends in just one weekend.
19) When you have two deadlines on the same day
And you don't know which one to prioritise so you struggle to do both, but at least you're trying.